la 7ieme compagnie Index du Forum

la 7ieme compagnie Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

All The Pretty Girls

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la 7ieme compagnie Index du Forum -> Public -> Bon plans et autres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 rahmomic

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 12:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: All The Pretty Girls Répondre en citant

All The Pretty Girls > bit.ly/1ZfE1SG

All The Pretty Girls

10cf746e54
Oops, an error Loading. Check out the official music video! In a recent interview about the song, JJ comments, Its a very delicate song. Please try again later. Submit By submitting my information above, I acknowledge that I have reviewed and agreed to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use, and I agree to receive updates and marketing messages from time to time from [ARTIST NAME] and [its/his/her] record label. The bands breakout single All The Pretty Girls is heating up the radio and has millions of streams online.

Pierre and Miquelo SudanSurinameSvalbard & Jan MayenSwazilandSwedenSwitzerlandSyriaTaiwanTajikistanTanzaniaThailandTogoTokelauTongaTrinidad and TobagoTunisiaTurkeyTurkmenistanTurks and Caicos IsTuvaluUS Minor Outlying IsUgandaUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesUnited Kingdom UruguayUzbekistanVanuatuVatican City State VenezuelaViet NamVirgin Islands (Brit)Virgin Islands (US)Wallis and Futuna IsWestern SaharaYemenYugoslaviaZaireZambiaZimbabwe First name Birth Date MonthJanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugustSeptemberOctoberNovemberDecemberDate12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 Sign me up to discover more artists like Atlantic Records. By submitting my information above, I acknowledge that I have reviewed and agreed to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use, and I agree to receive updates and marketing messages from time to time from Atlantic Records. Equipped with amazing songs and an even more amazing story, best friends JJ Juliusson (bandleader), David Antonsson Crivello (drummer), and Danny Jones (bassist) started making music together while still in their teens. Kaleo, which means the sound in Hawaiian, is carving out a place for their music, and the results are sure to be awesome. Their amazing sound and fiery compositions place them in a class all their own. Discuss This Song Add a new song discussion.. Polski . Struggling with this song? Try easy video lessons instead! Watch this guy shred on acoustic! Tab Protools play this tab loop segment change instrument show fretboard metronome Best way to learn "All The Pretty Girls" Autoscroll slow fast +/-esc set tempostop Contributor Capo crybaby99 1st fret + --------------------------------------------------------------------- + Ultimate Guitar Tabs Archive - your #1 source for tabs! Over 1,000,000 guitar, guitar pro and bass tabs! Also lessons news and guitar forums! + --------------------------------------------------------------------- + (Played with capo on the 1st fret) [Verse] Am G C All the pretty girls like Samuel Am G C ohh he really doesn't share Am G C Although it's more than he can handle Am G F life is anything but fair, life is anything but fair [Instrumental] Am - G - C Am - G - C [Verse] Am G C Just as soon as they turn older Am G C he'll come and sweep them off their feet Am G C It's only making me feel smaller Am G F All the hidden love beneath [Chorus] Am G C Won't you lay me, won't you lay me down Am G F C Won't you lay me, won't you lay me down Am G F C Won't you lay me, won't you lay me down Am G G7 Am Won't you lay me, won't you lay - me down [Instrumental] Am - G - C Am - G - C [Verse] Dm G7 All alone, alone again Am No one lends a helping hand C F C I have waited, I have waited Dm G7 Takes it's toll, one's foolish pride Am How long before I see the light C F C I have waited, I have waited Dm G7 for you to lay me down [Bridge] Am G C Sail on by, sail on by for now Am G C They play naked in the water Am G C You know it's hard, heaven knows I've tried Am G F But it just keeps getting harder [Chorus] Am G C So won't you lay me, won't you lay me down Am G F C Won't you lay me, won't you lay me down Am G F C Won't you lay me, won't you lay me down Am G G7 Am Won't you lay me, won't you lay - me down Am G C So won't you lay me, won't you lay me down Am G F C Won't you lay me, won't you lay me down Am G F C Won't you lay me, won't you lay me down Am G G7 Am Won't you lay me, won't you lay - me down Am G C I'll wait, I'll wait, I'll wait, I'll wait for you Am G F C I'll wait, I'll wait, I'll wait, I'll wait for you Am G F C I'll wait, I'll wait, I'll wait, I'll wait for you Am G C I'll wait, I'll wait, I'll wait, I'll wait for you [Outro] Am G For you to lay me C won't you lay me down comments print report bad tab 10 comments total.

chicago pd s02e12 1080ponce upon a time in mumbaaiteach yourself 10 minsweet november latinooliver stones untold history of the united states s1e3Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khanwwe tlc 2014ncis new orleans s01e1 720plady gaga born in this waythe office s06e09

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 12:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la 7ieme compagnie Index du Forum -> Public -> Bon plans et autres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange